What can you expect from your agency experience?
We require an up to date resume that will outline your employment history. It is our intention to build up an accurate picture of your experience within the workforce so that we can best advise on what your next career step will be.
Once we have done a phone interview and seen your details, we will invite you into our offices for an interview to discuss specific roles or alternatively temporary employment.
During your interview process you will:
- Complete some testing including general computer, spelling and depending on the role and your skills other general tests.
- Be provided with a general induction on how we support you in your search for employment.
- Register with our agency by way of completing a registration form and providing us with identification and general personal details required for employment.
- Be interviewed generally in a one on one format.
- Meet our consulting staff.
It is vital that you keep in contact with us during you search for work. We consider our association with you to be a team approach working together to achieve the desired outcome. We aim to build strong rapport with our candidates which can be achieved with regular communication.